Coronavirus Live Updates: 2000 Cases found and 53 deaths
Coronavirus has reached a large number of cases now it has also covered a large amount of India. Now PM Hints that exiting from the lockdown may affect us.
Now the Coronavirus cases are almost about to reach toward the millions. This virus has almost won the race of life. Now, still, no vaccines are made for a human to save from Coronavirus. If we talk about the global deaths from Coronavirus, it's 45,000. 2,069 Cases are found only in India and 53 People have already Died. Stay with Couponfreedeal.in For live updates.
- According to Reports Oman went to evacuate stranded citizens From Kochi on Friday
- One more Patient Died in Maharashtra From COVID-19.
- In Italy 760+ Deaths Due to COVID-19.
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath has given strict instructions to monitor the situation and treat especially old-age homes in the state.
- parliament speaker of Iran has also Positive COVID-19
- Total 24 Cases have been positive in Northeast tally Assam, Manipur and Arunachal and 5 cases are new there.
- Telangana has also reached a total 27 Cases with Positive COVID-19
- Now Virat Kohli has requested to sit at home and help to make India's condition better.
- Gove Has allowed those people who were foreigners in our country to go back. Govt has provided the transition
- Andhra Pradesh has almost reached 32 COVID-19 Positive cases now.
- The home ministry has already canceled 960 tourist Visas and also blacklisted them.
- New Cases Found Positive From Air India cabin crew member and they have been admitted to Mumbai hospital.
- 81 More COVID-19 new Positive Cases found in Maharashtra.
- Tamil Nadu has 75 New Cases
- Delhi Police have now registered cases where 225 people were found in the Majnu ka Tila after the lockdown.
3 thoughts on “Coronavirus Live Updates: 2000 Cases found and 53 deaths”
Hope we’re not get more people of sick due to corona virus mainly we stay at home. Hope we will protect by medicine expert and ourselves and god.
Dr. M Krishna Ella says that his firm Bharath Biotech may take about ten months to develop a vaccine against Carona. – It is too long. However our PM may announce an award of about Rs.100 millions, who can develop a useful vaccine in about three months. Lockdown for prolonged periods will be detrimental to our economy.
May be, a slew of measures like in addition to Extension of Lockdown, disinfection of the premises of the known cases may help in recovery of all active cases may now result in removal of recovered patients very soon. Disinfection of only known patients and their premises is really very easy, than keeping all of them only under observation.