Coronavirus live updates : COVID-19 Cases have reached up to 8,000 in India. Up to 273 Deaths have been registered due to COVID-19 in India now. As Conditions are not under control, The lockdown may be extended now. There are most of the chances to extend for 2 weeks. PM Narendra Modi announced a meeting with CM Kejriwal and the Health Minister and asked for suggestion opinion about the extension of lockdownsns. PM Modi said their suggestion will be analyzed and applied if it can take us to a better condition.
- In France, the Death Ration has reached up to 14,400 now.
- One Man Got Positive COVID-19 In UP Village and Govt has already Sealed 14 Nearby Villages.
- In Dwarka district, Delhi Police Launched Free Cab For those who are Senior Citizens and need to go out in the emergency case.
- 2 New People Died in Telangana Today due to COVID-19 and 7 Patients have been cured and discharged. Now a total of 412 Active Cases is in Telangana.
- In Assam those who were violating against lockdown, Police are arresting them. A total of 1454 people has been arrested by Assam Police Due to violation of Lockdown.
- As Wine Demand has reached too much, Meghalaya govt has decided to allow wine shops.
- Assam government is now allowing to open wine shops From 13th April, 10 am to 5 pm. Govt has also given the order to keep a distance from each other.
- 3 New Cases from UP now up has a total of 483 Fresh COVID-19 Cases.
- 1,81,028 Samples have been tested out of 1,95,748 on 12 April, 9 pm Reported by ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research).
- From Noida and Greater Noida, No new Case Found and even one Person has also cured and went back home.
- 104 Total New COVID-19 cases found in the state. 40 Cases are form Jaipur, 12 cases belong to Tonk. Now there are 804 total cases have been registered.
- Approx 758 People are the daily dying cause of COVID-19.
- Punjab has again 12 new COVID-19 cases and now 170 total cases have been registered from Punjab.
Coronavirus live updates: You Can Check Below Statistics. We have mentioned City wise Statistics till 12th April
|Jammu and Kashmir||214||6||4|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||1||10||0|