Today news is about Corona Vaccine
- Over one crore, three lakhs covid cases in India so far. Over one and a half lakh deaths and ninety-nine lakhs discharged so far.
- Expert panel clears Covaxine: - an expert panel of CDSCO approved coaxing for restricted emergency use in India. Bharat biotechs covaxine became second after covishield to get expert panel NOD.
- Final approval for both vaccines will be given by the drug controller general of India.
- Day one of the vaccination dry run across India concluded on Saturday. Union health minister harsh Vardhan was there on that day.
- According to harsh Vardhan free vaccine will be provided across the nation to most prioritized. Prioritized beneficiaries include one crore healthcare and two crore frontline workers.
- The coaxing has now finally passed all the tests and is now completely ready to be rolled over the hospitals. This vaccine is finally approved by the government of India with one more vaccine which is the name covishield.
- Covaxine is the vaccine which is made by Bharat biotech. All the researchers and makers have done a lot of hard work and sacrifices in the production of this covaxine. Bharat biotech has done great work b developing a vaccine to fight this dangerous pandemic.
According to the government of India, this Corona Vaccine will be rolled by 13 January or 14 January.
- There is a lot of hope with this vaccine that it will make everything normal like it was used to be earlier
So this was all about this Corona Vaccine for more news and further updates stay tuned.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedback
Also Read : Related Health and Fitness by Clicking Here. Get unlimited coupons click here. For Yoga tips Click here. Check out latest movies and web series from Here Want gadget info? Click Here. Please don' forget to Bookmark This site and get back Again. We keep on Adding everyday new Contents. So Please don't forget to Subscribe our News Letter. If you are interested in cooking, Check out our cooking section by clicking Hereor Here
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook, Twitter and You can also E-Mail.